The project "Empower Teachers to Trigger Work-Based Learning" (eWBL, Proj.No: 2018-1-IT01-KA202-006843) project aims to create a EU model/scheme (Work-Based Learning Teacher Training Model) to be promoted all over Europe, able to settle the minimum training requirements necessary for teachers, headmasters, trainers and mentors in both school and work-based settings in view of their continuous professional development. The training model will provide also activities and lessons in order to help schools to create stable relationship between schools and companies, to facilitate the entrepreneurial mindset of teachers, promote the students' job orientation, develop their soft skills and facilitate transitions between education/training and the labour market.
The project wants to promote a model at EU level, to bring benefits to European schools that want to increase the quality of workbased
learning paths. The advantage of the model will be its flexibility: it will be a support tool to develop more effectively workbased learning, that may be used in any part of EU without underestimating the local needs in terms of national legislation for example.
More specifically, the project wants to reach the following objectives:
- Improve the capacity development of the schools and training institutions that should implement WBL paths/programmes;
- improve the provision of better guidance on skills and competencies;
- develop entrepreneurial mindset of school staff to create partnerships between schools and businesses to promote work-based
- develop tutoring and coaching skills in teachers;
- identify in the learning paths competences to be acquired through non-formal learning and create a framework to recognize them;
- introduce systematic approaches for the longlife professional development of teachers and educators and students;
- develope efficient work-based experience within the schools.
All in all, we expect to boost employability and facilitate the relationship and the transition from education/training and the world
More about the project you can find at its website: https://www.ewblearning.eu/